5.05.2006


This info was posted in the Livejournal community _depeche_mode...
I've never seen these photos in my life but they're fantastic. They're from '82. I was unable to save them for my photo album, so if anyone knows how to, please let me know! (I tried doing what the writer said but it didn't work)
Enjoy!


04 mai 2006 @ 18:26

dudes, check this out :

New Wave Photos

an 82-84 series of belgian concerts foto stash. hurry tho, this guy is considering yanking due to lack of funds ! when you click on the fotos, you may have to try twice, as his message of "lack of funds" comes up a lot. i didn't know if "hotlinking" would kill his budget, so i typed out the link. you'll have to cut and paste (such hardships !). while you're there, check out some of your other fave new wavers ! if you want to "borrow" the fotos for your own personal enjoyment, you'll have to and drop them into photo editor (or somesuch), as right clicking just closes the windows. enjoy (the silence)!

No comments: